Grove Drugstore209 E 6th St
The Morley Brothers founded their drugstore in 1874 and sold it to Vernon Grove in 1933. For decades the tall, brightly lit neon sign was a 6th street landmark. After 100 years in operation, the building was converted into the Austin Visitor and Information Center. While they’ve done their best to repurpose the original sign, it’s just a shell of its former glory.